At DJS Process Consulting Ltd, we understand that sometimes it is necessary to source pre owned equipment, rather than purchasing brand new. For example:
- Current budget constraints may not allow for the purchasing of brand new equipment.
- There may be project time constraints and equipment may be needed immediately therefore, not being able to allow for the usual new equipment lead times.
What can we do to help?
DJS Process Consulting ltd can draw upon it’s significant network database to source and supply equipment specific to your needs.
At DJS Process Consulting Ltd, we offer a number of approaches to give client’s access to equipment they require for example;
- A rental agreement strategy where a prospective client would rent the equipment from DJS Process Consulting ltd under a contract.
- Selling of equipment already stocked at DJS Process Consulting Ltd.
- Sourcing and selling of equipment not in stock at DJS Process Consulting Ltd, where DJS Process Consulting Ltd would charge a finders fee.
What do we currently have in stock?
Designed fundamentally to create pellet samples which can then be processed using analytical equipment such as FTIR, KBr and XRF. Click here to find out more.
DJS Process Consulting Ltd can also provide services in addition to pre-owned equipment including: