Intelligent Manufacturing Platform (I.M.P)
DJS Process Consulting Ltd have used their knowledge and expertise to build a data monitoring platform that will allow companies to monitor and optimise their data, processes and operations.
We also have a dedicated team with the specific knowledge and expertise of data processing. We can support you through this task to achieve full potential of your data monitoring needs, which will lead to optimisation and significant savings.
View our demonstration video.
BENEFITS OF THE I.M.P SYSTEM
- Accessible from any internet connected device
- It's hosted on Tier 1 Certified servers
- Same level of encryption as internet banking
- Displaying of real-time and historical data as well as integration with a SCADA system
- Enabling long-term data storage (local or cloud)
- 3 click data download straight in to excel or analytics
- Competitively priced
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable team of experts to support you through your data journey
- User friendly interface
- Secure 24/7, off-site monitoring through phone, tablet, laptop, computer
- Automated reporting systems
- Accelerated trouble shooting of processes leading to system optimisation capabilities
- Tailor-made programming systems according to customer requirements
What services do we offer for implementing the I.M.P
Standard Pricing Structure
We offer a tailor-made solution of the I.M.P based upon your company requirements. Requirements would be discussed and a fixed quote given.
The basic setup of the I.M.P system would be free of charge. With an agreement in place, DJS Process Consulting Ltd would then take a share of the savings made with the I.M.P in place over an agreed time period.
I.M.P IN ACTION
During process operation, the system gives continuous alarm notifications and logs a history of data associated with that process.
During a process, the I.M.P system feeds constant live data, allowing trends to be identified by the user’
Live data and animations can be observed from the home screen, anywhere and everywhere!
Live camera feeds which allow operators to view the process when activated.